Rachel Eidson is from Helena, Alabama. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Union University in Jackson Tennessee in 2006 where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. She worked for the Press Office of Laura Bush in the East Wing of the White House before law school. In 2010 she finished in the top third of her class at Samford University, Cumberland School of Law. While at Cumberland, she served as a Director of the Trial Board, competed on National Teams and made the Dean’s List every semester.
Rachel was admitted to practice in Alabama in 2010. She is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Northern Division of Alabama, and is a member of the Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Rachel worked in a general practice in Huntsville for five years, where she gained experience in a variety of legal issues including Business, Bankruptcy, Civil Litigation, Domestic Relations and Real Estate. She then worked at a Domestic relations firm for a year before moving to Cullman and opening her own business here. She is glad to live and work closer to family in the Cullman area.
Rachel is now focused primarily in the area of Family law where she can advocate for her clients and their families in difficult transitions.
- Alabama, 2010
- S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 2010
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, Birmingham, AL, J.D. 2010
- Honors: Cumberland School of Law Dean’s List: 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010
- Honors: National Negotiation Team 2009 & 2010
- Honors: Cumberland School of Law Trial Board Director 2009-2010
- Union University, Jackson Tennessee, B.A. Political Science 2006
- Honors: Outstanding Political Science Graduate 2006